Thursday, April 9, 2020

Hawk Perspective and the Great Awakening

I'm thinking about Elizabeth Kubler-Ross's stages of grief.  After a loss, I know I can expect to experience a range of emotions, but not in a linear way.  I might think I'm done with denial, for example, but find myself back there, unable to comprehend my pervasive sense of loss.


The 5 Stages of Grief & Loss


I'm mourning the loss of our ability to gather --  in classrooms, workplaces, and coffee shops.  I'm mourning the loss of connection that comes from celebrating Easter together, when Judy brings her famous meatballs, Marisa brings a giant salad, Sa stirs brussel sprouts, roasted until even I like them.  Ray entertains us, Bailey rolls her eyes, the adult kids arrive with wine and dessert.  The boys launch projectiles from the balcony. Joey lights candles. Michelle pours me a glass of sparkling Moscato. We reminisce about the ones no longer with us (irreverently).  Steve loads the dishwasher despite my protests.

I know we'll do all these things again.  I'll give my daughters big hugs.  I'll grocery shop without low-grade anxiety.  I'll place my hands on a client's heart chakra and channel pure love without worrying if I feel a cough coming on.

But right now?

I find myself in the anger stage of grief.  Between bouts of exasperation (I can no longer watch White House press updates), depression waits on the doorstep of my awareness.  I don't usually entertain depression, but sometimes I think if I'm not depressed, there's something wrong.  Deep sadness is warranted now, as daily death tolls rise alarmingly.


So I allow my troubling emotions.  But I also know that deep shifts are occurring. Something is stirring in the collective psyche that will
tolerate nothing less than the highest levels of integrity, truth, and honesty which will clear the way for new paradigms....*
This is the spiritual message of an astrological event that occurred over the weekend, the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction.
Pluto's immense power is felt in world events  and in the great tides of history.  It influences masses of humanity, enormous groups of people, and large organizations....  The planet governs the beginnings and ends of cycles of life....  Pluto clears ground for the future.  The force of Pluto is felt as an undercurrent of turbulence and uncontrolled energy.
Right?


Pluto
Expansive Jupiter rules over knowledge, higher learning, breadth of vision, and honesty.  The knowledge that Jupiter imparts is on a philosophical level....**
Maybe Jupiter's influence helps me remember that I am not my anger or anxiety -- I am the one who has the ability to watch myself experiencing my troubling emotions.  I'm feeling them, but also raising my awareness to hawk perspective -- soaring above ever-shifting states of mind to a level of consciousness  that's steady, free, eternal.

Where I can  breathe again.

The Hawk | Oracle cards, Animal spirit guides, Cards

Eckhard Tolle explains it best:

The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not...the thinker. Knowing this enables you to observe your [thoughts]. The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. ***

Without this capacity -- this higher-self perspective -- I risk being swept into a maelstrom of emotions that threaten to pull me under.

I use my spiritual sight, my hawk perspective, to slip into the realms of knowing beyond my thoughts.


Boat Dock Wallpapers - Top Free Boat Dock Backgrounds ...



Ascending to hawk perspective helps me comprehend the pandemic in the context of the great awakening that has been foretold for these times we live in.

The Maya prophesied that we, together with the precession of the equinoxes, would come full circle.  The hugely significant galactic synchronization of 2012 is the context of the  spiritual and cultural renewal that will enable us to solve our ecological problems and usher in a new...age.  


The Precession of the Equinoxes Explained with Graham Hancock ...


The dominant message emerging from the Mayan prophecies...is that we are the prophecy, and that whatever happens in the future is dependent on the choices we make.****

I can only comprehend this evolutionary big picture from hawk perspective.

When I get lost cycling through my sometimes-erratic thoughts and feelings, elevated awareness brings steadiness.

Oracle 33 Card Deck - Empowering the Teenage Soul by Shana Lee ...


So when scary news reports and reality-TV press conferences become too much, I pull on my metaphorical wings.  I survey my surroundings like the hawk presiding over the pond from the highest bare branch.  Longing for spaciousness, I launch myself into the open sky, gathering momentum  until I'm spiraling ever upward, gliding above the fray.

Unfettered from my anxious mind, I surrender to spaciousness as open as the sky.




A lost ancient civilization with advanced knowledge of  great  cosmological epochs looked to us  as the bringers of light to new age of enlightenment. 

Adopting their galactic vantage point, I comprehend the pandemic as an event that will prompt ways of being that are more strictly in alignment with Who We Really Are.


Mayan Mural

Visionaries have a way of soaring aloft to perceive an ideal.  Bringing vision into reality is the very  heart of creativity.

If we are the ones we've been waiting for, there's not a minute to lose.




Sources

Jones, Elizabeth, Monthly Beacon, 3.20.2020, p.2

Joanna Martine Woolfolk, The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need, p. 283 (Pluto) and  p. 258
Jupiter)

Tolle,  Ekhart,The Power of Now,  p. 14

Benedict, Gerald, The Mayan Prophecies for 2012, p. 188








No comments :

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment: